Itâ€™s Spring! I hope you have had time to enjoy all the beautiful Texas Wildflowers! My sister (photographer and mom of 6, grandma of 5, Instagram name @kpmomof6) and I took a day to
Dont Let The Heat Keep You Down San Antonio
As temperatures linger in the high 90's cool down at these parks, pools and events in San Antonio:
1. Evenings on the Edge at Topaz: A summer long series of adult pool parties hosted by La Cantera Resort & Spa, benefiting local charities. Visit them on Facebook for more information and ticket pricing!
2. See Miranda Lambert at the Whitewater Ampitheatre! Miranda Lambert is bringing her Highway Vagabond tour to the Whitewater Amphitheatre in New Braunfels on August 4th and 5th. Watch her perform her amazing music while chilling in the river and relaxing in a tube. Can't make it to Miranda? Gary Allan will be performing there on August 26th!
3. San Antonio's Free Outdoor Public Pools Open until 8:00pm:
- Fairchild, 1214 E. Crockett
- Sunset, 103 Chesswood
- Springtime, 6571 Spring Time
- Kennedy, 3299 S.W. 28th St.
- San Pedro, 2200 N. Flores
4. Tubing the rivers surrounding San Antonio:
- The Guadalupe River
- The Comal
- The San Marcos River
5. Schliterrbahn: This is hands-down my personal favorite waterpark near San Antonio! If the Lazy River doesn't define itself by it's name, you'll truly understand after spending an afternoon floating lazily for hours in their cool waters.
Don't let the heat keep you down San Antonio!
Latest Blog Posts
3203 Fontenay Park, San Antonio, TX 78251Donâ€™t miss this absolutely stunning 3 bedroom 2 bath with a study, single-story home in gated Westover Hills. Owner improvements and upgrades include a
by Emilie Malone | Mar 15, 2018Buying a home is an exciting time, but can also be stressful and overwhelming. Since itâ€™s one of the biggest decisions youâ€™ll make in your lifetime, itâ€™s